UHF Agile Digital Modulator Video A/V CableTronix Single Input CATV Home Theater Off-Air Amplified Channel Signal Combiner with Loop, Part # CTARM-1LT
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our Modulator Section for similar products!!!!
The new CableTronix CTARM series of modulators are frequency agile modulators that allow for insertion of a video and left and right audio signals from a satellite receiver, VCR, laser disc, DVD, or security camera to be inserted on user selected TV channels. These units are switchable between Off- Air and CATV signals, so that one unit can be used for both applications. These units are housed in attractive, low profile cases with channel output selection buttons on the front panel. The selected channel number is displayed in the channel selection window and features a non-volatile memory in case of input power failure. The CTARM-1LT contains the same high quality features as the CTARM-1, CTARM-3 and CTARM-4 with additional audio video loop through outputs. This is beneficial if a user wishes to modulate an audio video signal while maintaining the home theater system's stereo base band video signals. The modulated channel(s) will have mono audio while the main viewing center can still have its stereo signal. The CTARM-1LT also has an internal combiner for the off-air or cable television signal.
- Dual RCA audio inputs directly on unit (no more adapter cables)
- Recessed front panel controls to avoid accidental channel changing
- Output Frequency: 468-862 MHz
- Typical Video Input: 1V P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Audio Input: 2X RCA For Each
- Output Standard: NTSC
- Audio and Video AGC
- Power supply included
- Modulator Frequency Stability: +/- 25 KHz
- Output Power: 15 dBmV
- 1 Year warranty
- Audio Input: 300 mV P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Retains channel memory during power outage
- Combined left/right inputs
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb Size: 7 3/4"x 6 1/4"x1 1/2"
- Precise digital channel PLL control
- Typical Output Power Range: 0-20 dB
- Video Modulation Index: 87.5% Typical, 82.5%
- Power Requirement: 115V or 220V AC, AC power adapter included
- Modulator Video Input: 1X RCA For Each
- RF output gain control
- Extended channel range
- Covers UHF (14-69) and Cable (65-94 and 100-135)
- Typical Output Connector: "F"
- Multiple TV distribution
- LED Lights extinguish after 2 minutes of setting
Retail Price: $109.95
Our Discounted Price: $69.95