UHF Agile Digital Modulator Video A/V CableTronix Single Input CATV Home Theater Off-Air Amplified Channel Signal Combiner with Loop, Part # CTARM-1LT
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our Modulator Section for similar products!!!!
The new CableTronix CTARM series of modulators are frequency agile modulators that allow for insertion of a video and left and right audio signals from a satellite receiver, VCR, laser disc, DVD, or security camera to be inserted on user selected TV channels. These units are switchable between Off- Air and CATV signals, so that one unit can be used for both applications. These units are housed in attractive, low profile cases with channel output selection buttons on the front panel. The selected channel number is displayed in the channel selection window and features a non-volatile memory in case of input power failure. The CTARM-1LT contains the same high quality features as the CTARM-1, CTARM-3 and CTARM-4 with additional audio video loop through outputs. This is beneficial if a user wishes to modulate an audio video signal while maintaining the home theater system's stereo base band video signals. The modulated channel(s) will have mono audio while the main viewing center can still have its stereo signal. The CTARM-1LT also has an internal combiner for the off-air or cable television signal.
- Typical Video Input: 1V P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Typical Output Power Range: 0-20 dB
- Audio Input: 2X RCA For Each
- 1 Year warranty
- Output Power: 15 dBmV
- Modulator Video Input: 1X RCA For Each
- Audio and Video AGC
- Power supply included
- Recessed front panel controls to avoid accidental channel changing
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Combined left/right inputs
- Power Requirement: 115V or 220V AC, AC power adapter included
- RF output gain control
- Dual RCA audio inputs directly on unit (no more adapter cables)
- Audio Input: 300 mV P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Output Frequency: 468-862 MHz
- Covers UHF (14-69) and Cable (65-94 and 100-135)
- Modulator Frequency Stability: +/- 25 KHz
- Video Modulation Index: 87.5% Typical, 82.5%
- Retains channel memory during power outage
- Multiple TV distribution
- Extended channel range
- LED Lights extinguish after 2 minutes of setting
- Output Standard: NTSC
- Typical Output Connector: "F"
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb Size: 7 3/4"x 6 1/4"x1 1/2"
- Precise digital channel PLL control
Retail Price: $109.95
Our Discounted Price: $69.95