UHF Agile Digital Modulator Video A/V CableTronix Single Input CATV Home Theater Off-Air Amplified Channel Signal Combiner with Loop, Part # CTARM-1LT
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our Modulator Section for similar products!!!!
The new CableTronix CTARM series of modulators are frequency agile modulators that allow for insertion of a video and left and right audio signals from a satellite receiver, VCR, laser disc, DVD, or security camera to be inserted on user selected TV channels. These units are switchable between Off- Air and CATV signals, so that one unit can be used for both applications. These units are housed in attractive, low profile cases with channel output selection buttons on the front panel. The selected channel number is displayed in the channel selection window and features a non-volatile memory in case of input power failure. The CTARM-1LT contains the same high quality features as the CTARM-1, CTARM-3 and CTARM-4 with additional audio video loop through outputs. This is beneficial if a user wishes to modulate an audio video signal while maintaining the home theater system's stereo base band video signals. The modulated channel(s) will have mono audio while the main viewing center can still have its stereo signal. The CTARM-1LT also has an internal combiner for the off-air or cable television signal.
- Typical Output Power Range: 0-20 dB
- Power supply included
- Dual RCA audio inputs directly on unit (no more adapter cables)
- 1 Year warranty
- Typical Video Input: 1V P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb Size: 7 3/4"x 6 1/4"x1 1/2"
- Multiple TV distribution
- Output Frequency: 468-862 MHz
- RF output gain control
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Combined left/right inputs
- Covers UHF (14-69) and Cable (65-94 and 100-135)
- Precise digital channel PLL control
- Output Standard: NTSC
- Output Power: 15 dBmV
- Modulator Frequency Stability: +/- 25 KHz
- Extended channel range
- Audio and Video AGC
- Video Modulation Index: 87.5% Typical, 82.5%
- LED Lights extinguish after 2 minutes of setting
- Power Requirement: 115V or 220V AC, AC power adapter included
- Audio Input: 300 mV P-P (Peak to Peak)
- Retains channel memory during power outage
- Audio Input: 2X RCA For Each
- Modulator Video Input: 1X RCA For Each
- Typical Output Connector: "F"
- Recessed front panel controls to avoid accidental channel changing
Retail Price: $109.95
Our Discounted Price: $69.95