Antenna Mast Chimney Mount 10' FT Straps TV Kit Brackets Support Philips Magnavox M61411 Complete Outdoor Off-Air Local Signal Mounting Hardware, Galvanized, Part # M-61411
Allows you to mount an off-air roof top TV antenna to your chimney!!!
10' FT Chimney Mounting Straps!!!!
Tools needed: adjustable wrench or socket set.
- Assemble straps with factory assembled eye-bolt bracket as shown.
- Insert an eye-bolt into each bracket and thread nut onto about 1/2" from bolt to end.
- Put bracket on chimney and run strap round chimney, being careful not to twist it. Install brackets as far apart as possible, 20 % of mast length is suggested.
- Feed free end of strap through eye-bolt supplied.
- Pull strap tight around chimney. Be sure the strap is evenly placed around the chimney.
- Apply strap clamps.
- Tighten eye-bolt nuts to secure strap around chimney.
- Install antenna mast. Use guy wire if mast length is excessive.
Retail Price: $11.95
Our Discounted Price: $6.95