Astrotel SF-3000 Digital Satellite Dish Meter TV Antenna Signal Alignment Finder / Locator, LNB Frequency Voltage Set-Up, RF Level 950 - 2150 MHz, Part # SF3000
This product is no longer available.
It has been replaced by the BIRDOG USB-DW!!!!
This is the first intellectualized digital satellite finder around the world. AZ, EL and PO self-calculated for providing initial dish set-ups. Measure digital satellite signal, bit error ratio and carrier noise ratio quickly and accurately. Inside mass storage allows you to save as many as 80 groups of satellite parameters. RS232 port allows communication between Satellite finder and PC. Graphical interface makes operation quick and easy.
- set satellite LNB frequency and working voltage
- align dish without IR/D, TV and Power
- measure RF signal level
- Frequency Range: 950 MHz - 2150 MHz
- Signal Level Range: -65 dBm to -25dBm
- RF Input Connector: F Type Connector
- Input Resistance: 75 Ohm
- Items of Measurement: QPSK Signal Level, Bit Error Rate, Carrier Rate
- Storage: 80 value of measure, 80 configuration data
- Mode of Satellite Finding: Sound and LCD Volume
- LNB Power Supply: Horizontal Polarization / LHCP +18V, <500mA, Vertical Polarization RHCP +13V, <500mA
- Total Power: 8 W
- Port Connector: RS232
- Working Temp: 0 - 60 C
- Storage Temp: -20 - 85 C
Retail Price: $499.95
Our Discounted Price: $ 379.95