BIRDOG Satellite Finder Meter Multi Satellite Dish TV Antenna LNB Digital Video Signal Locator Alignment, DirectWay Pointing Device, Battery Pack, Part # BIRDOG-DW
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our Perfect Vision has developed to date. While most pointing devices give you a general idea that there are satellites in the sky, the BIRDOG takes you farther with positive identifications of many satellites.
The BIRDOG was specifically designed and intended to assist in simplifying the DIRECWAY alignment procedure; however, a secondary advantage lies in its ability to identify many other satellites as well. The BIRDOG satellite menu can be reprogrammed to include only the satellites in your interest or to search for satellites which are not found in the default menu.
- Battery Run Time with Full Charge (Single LNB): 3 Hours
- Unit Discharge Time (Idle State): ~ 24 Days
- RF Input Range: 950 ~ 2150 MHz
- LNB Supply Voltage: 12Vdc for V/R, 16 Vdc for H/L
- Input Dynamic Range: -65 dBm ~ -25 dBm
- Intelligent Charger (UL approved) with delta T detection: Fast Charge, the Trickle
- Battery Pack: 2.4 A, 7.2 V Ni-MH
- Computer Interface: Serial Port (COM 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Number of Satellite Data Lines Available in Memory: 32 Lines (32 Sats, 1 Polarity)
- LNB Supply Current: 250 mA max
- Easy, Fast Operation: Select satellite from menu!!!
- Move Dish until BIRDOG says "Found".
- BIRDOG Indicates Raw Signal Level and Digital Data Error Rates at the Same Time for Optimal Dish Alignment and Fast Cross-Polarization Adjustment
- 32 Sat Locations can be Stored in the BIRDOG
- Convenient Size: 7" wide x 2.75" high x 5"deep
- Durable and Reliable BIRDOG Signal locator is the Perfect Companion for Laptop Computer Making 2-Way Broadband Installs Quick and Easy.
- AC Charger
- Auto Charger
- Computer Connection Cord
- Carry Case
Retail Price: $699.95
Our Discounted Price: $469.99