SAT BUDDY 2 Satellite Signal Meter Installation Dish Antenna Strength LNB Alignment with LED Readout Display, 22 kHz Switch Control and Field Replaceable Connectors, Commercial Grade, Part # SATBUDDY2
Our SATBUBBY2 Satellite Dish LNB Alignment Meter makes the Hardest Installs Easy!!!!!
The SAT BUDDY2 is a satellite signal meter that measures relative RF signal strength when connected to a dish antenna. It is idea for aligning the dish antenna to receive maximum signal strength. The SAT BUDDY is also used to verify signal presence within the in-house cabling network. The LNB can be powered from the IRD set-top-box through the SAT BUDDY, or from the SAT BUDDY's internal battery. The SAT BUDDY's ease of use and durable construction makes it the ideal basic meter for satellite installers.
- Signal Strength (RF energy from 950 - 2150 MHz)
- Audible Tone with DSB (Dual Signal Balance) Mode
- Carrying Case with Belt Clip
- Bright LED Display, Easy to read even in direct sunlight.
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter for Battery Charging
- 22 kHz Switch Control (also DiSEqC Standard)
- Wall Transformer for Battery Charging, 120 Volt std / 240 Volt available
- LNB's can be powered from internal battery or IRD
- Internal Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Rugged Weather-Resistant Metal Enclosure
- Field Replaceable Connectors
- LNB Signal Inputs
Retail Price: $329.95
Our Discounted Price: $219.95