Channel Master CM-3414 4 Way Distribution Amplifier Mini Four Output 8 dB Drop UHF VHF Multimedia Amplifier 8 dB UHF/VHF Multimedia CM3414 Signal Amplifier Booster Amp Multi-Media
Channel Master PCT-MA2-4P Mini Video Drop Amplifier by PCT!!!
PCT's miniature MA2 drop amplifier series has improved performance and ultra-low noise amplification of broadband signals for subscriber drop installations. The MA2 series provides better return loss performance, enhanced shielding protection, and IEEE B3 6kV, 3000 amp combination wave surge withstand on all ports for superior lightning protection. All F ports also include PCTs patented Digital Seizure Mechanism (DSM) for superior center conductor retention, electrical performance, and additional protection against transient surges.
- Small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces.
- Precision machined SCTE-compliant sealed "F" ports
- Compact design for easy installation in many locations.
- Lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection.
- Amplifier Gain: 8 dB
- Patented DSM seizure technology provides better performance than 360 degree contacts
- 4 Output Ports
- Return Path: 5 - 42 MHz
- 6 kV, 3kA combination wave (B3) surge withstand on all "F" ports
- LED power indicator
- Supports cable modem applications.
- Supports both analog and digital broadcast signals.
- Same performance required by the major cable television companies.
- Passive return
- Operating Frequency: 54 - 1002 MHz
- Direct via PWR IN F-port
- Drop-Line via power inserter MPI-1G
- Power adapter optional
- Input / Output Connectors
- SCTE compliant F-Female (standard PCT-F61DSM)
- Machined brass, Nickel plated
- Blocking Capacitors
- Surge Withstand
- IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (6kV) for all RF ports
- Operating Temperature
- -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Cast aluminum with powder coating with weather seal
- Mini Digital Multimedia Drop Amplifier
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable
Retail Price: $49.95
Our Discounted Price: $32.49