3414 4 Way Four Output Outdoor Indoor Channel Master Mini Distribution Drop Amplifier 8 dB UHF/VHF Multimedia CM3414 Signal Amplifier Booster Amp Multi-Media Digital Video 5-42 / 54-1002 MHz Passive Return, Part # PCT-MA2-4P
Channel Master PCT-MA2-4P Mini Video Drop Amplifier by PCT!!!
PCT's miniature MA2 drop amplifier series has improved performance and ultra-low noise amplification of broadband signals for subscriber drop installations. The MA2 series provides better return loss performance, enhanced shielding protection, and IEEE B3 6kV, 3000 amp combination wave surge withstand on all ports for superior lightning protection. All F ports also include PCTs patented Digital Seizure Mechanism (DSM) for superior center conductor retention, electrical performance, and additional protection against transient surges.
- Operating Frequency: 54 - 1002 MHz
- Supports both analog and digital broadcast signals.
- Small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces.
- Same performance required by the major cable television companies.
- Compact design for easy installation in many locations.
- Passive return
- Supports cable modem applications.
- 4 Output Ports
- Return Path: 5 - 42 MHz
- 6 kV, 3kA combination wave (B3) surge withstand on all "F" ports
- Lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection.
- LED power indicator
- Amplifier Gain: 8 dB
- Precision machined SCTE-compliant sealed "F" ports
- Patented DSM seizure technology provides better performance than 360 degree contacts
- Direct via PWR IN F-port
- Drop-Line via power inserter MPI-1G
- Power adapter optional
- Input / Output Connectors
- SCTE compliant F-Female (standard PCT-F61DSM)
- Machined brass, Nickel plated
- Blocking Capacitors
- Surge Withstand
- IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (6kV) for all RF ports
- Operating Temperature
- -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Cast aluminum with powder coating with weather seal
- Mini Digital Multimedia Drop Amplifier
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable
Retail Price: $49.95