Channel Master 3414 Mini Distribution Drop Amplifier 8 dB UHF/VHF Multi-Media CM3414 Signal Amplifier TV RF Output Booster Amp Multimedia Digital Video Amplifier 5-42 / 54-1002 MHz Passive Return, Part # PCT-MA2-4P
Channel Master PCT-MA2-4P Mini Video Drop Amplifier by PCT!!!
PCT's miniature MA2 drop amplifier series has improved performance and ultra-low noise amplification of broadband signals for subscriber drop installations. The MA2 series provides better return loss performance, enhanced shielding protection, and IEEE B3 6kV, 3000 amp combination wave surge withstand on all ports for superior lightning protection. All F ports also include PCTs patented Digital Seizure Mechanism (DSM) for superior center conductor retention, electrical performance, and additional protection against transient surges.
- 6 kV, 3kA combination wave (B3) surge withstand on all "F" ports
- Patented DSM seizure technology provides better performance than 360 degree contacts
- Compact design for easy installation in many locations.
- Passive return
- 4 Output Ports
- LED power indicator
- Precision machined SCTE-compliant sealed "F" ports
- Return Path: 5 - 42 MHz
- Small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces.
- Amplifier Gain: 8 dB
- Same performance required by the major cable television companies.
- Supports cable modem applications.
- Operating Frequency: 54 - 1002 MHz
- Supports both analog and digital broadcast signals.
- Lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection.
- Direct via PWR IN F-port
- Drop-Line via power inserter MPI-1G
- Power adapter optional
Input / Output Connectors
- SCTE compliant F-Female (standard PCT-F61DSM)
- Machined brass, Nickel plated
- IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (6kV) for all RF ports
- -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Cast aluminum with powder coating with weather seal
- Mini Digital Multimedia Drop Amplifier
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable
Retail Price: $49.95
Our Discounted Price: $32.49