Channel Master 6228IFD 3X8 Satellite IF Multiswitch 8 Output VHF/UHF Passive Antenna 950 - 2050 MHz 2 GHz with LNB Power 24 VDC Commercial Grade Distribution CM-6228IFD In-line IF Combiner Digital Video Signal, Part # CM6228-IFD
Channel Master - A Name You Can Trust!!!
These multiswitches are used to provide satellite signals of either RHCP or LHCP polarization from one dish at four or eight locations. In addition, when required, they provide terrestrial VHF/UHF signals diplexed on the same coaxial cable. At the customer outlet, the satellite signals are separated from the VHF/UHF signals with a diplexer such as Channel Master Model 4001IFD.
Model 6228IFD combine VHF/UHF (54-806 MHz) signals with satellite IF signals on one cable to provide up to eight independently switchable wideband outputs.They should be used with a masthead preamplifier or MATV amplifier when all desired VHF/UHF TV signals can be received at comparable levels from a stationary antenna or antenna system, or with a channelized MATV system when this is not the case. Passive VHF/UHF processing allows complete flexibility for VHF/UHF amplification.
- Commercial Grade
- 8014IFD Power Supply Included
- High Performance 3x8 Satellite Multiswitch
- Impedance: 75 Ohm (Female F Connector)
- 3 Inputs / 8 Outputs
Satellite IF Port:
- Frequency Range: 950-2050 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 3 dB
- Noise Figure: 7 dB
- Isolation-Cross Polarization: 35
- Maximum Input (dBm, Per Transponder) 16 Transponders, -35 dBc IMD: -25
- Frequency Range: 54-806 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 23 dB
- Maximum Input (dBm, Per Transponder) 8 Channels, -46 dB x Mod: 17
Optional Power Supply:
Retail Price: $54.95
Our Discounted Price: $19.95