Channel Master CM7000 Digital to Analog Converter Box TV Receiver D2A Converter Box with S-Video ATSC High Definition to Standard Definition Off-Air Digital Television Signal Receiver, Part # CM-7000
This item is no longer available for purchase.
It has been replaced by the digital High Definition ready antenna is a perfect solution for terrestrial reception in a very wide range of reception conditions and landscape relief. The Channel Master CM-7000 offers you everything you need to beat the June 2009 analog standard definition shut off date. Use this ATSC conversion box to convert the Digital OTA signals to your analog Television. Enjoy crisp, clear digital reception on your analog television for years too come without monthly fees!!!
Do you use an antenna rotor with your current TV antenna?
The Channel Master CM-7000 exclusively offers the "Scan Add" feature. This important feature allows you to scan for channels at one compass setting and store them, then rotate to a new compass setting scan for channels and add them to your already existing list. Never again will you have re-scan for channels simply to change the channel. The Channel Master CM-7000 is the digital to analog converter box that keeps the consumers needs at the center of its design. Channel Master is an industry leader in off-air HD television reception products.
- Low Power Consumption
- Electronic Program Guide Support
- Easy Installation and Operation
- On Screen Display
- Automatic and Manual Programming
- Closed Caption
- Auto-Sleep Function
- Coverts all HD (High Definition) video formats to SD (Standard Definition) format
- Channel "Scan Add" Feature specifically for customers using antenna rotors.
- Frequency Range: 54-864 MHz
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Input Connector: F Type, Female
- Channel Bandwidth: 6 MHz
- Input Dynamic Range: -83 to -5 dBM / SNR -15 dB
- Type: 8VSB / ATSC A/53 Compliant
- Performance: ATSC A/74 Compliant
- Input Video Formats: 1080i, 720p, 480i, 480p
- Output Format 480i
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9 with letter box, pan and scan
- Composite Video: RCA
- Composite Video: S-Video
- Audio Left / Right: RCA
- Output RF Connector: F-Type, Female
- Channel 3 / 4 Selectable
- Supply 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- Consumption "On": 8W
- Consumption "Standby": 2W
- D2A (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Remote Control
- Owners Manual
Retail Price: $119.95
Our Discounted Price: $59.95