Channel Plus HDMI-MX-4X4 Matrix Switch for HDMI 4X4 Matrix Switch 4 Input Sources to 4 Output Sources Digital HDTV 1080p with Multichannel HDCP Compliant 1.3, Part # HDMIMX-4X4
Channel Plus HDMI-MX-4X4: Matrix for HDMI
The Model HDMI-MX-4X4 4x4 Matrix for HDMI allows maximum versatility and flexibility for creating an integrated HD system. The 4x4 matrix routes digital audio and high definition digital video in resolutions up to 1080p from any of four HDMI sources to any combination of four displays through the matrix. It supports HDMI compatible equipment such as HD cable and HD satellite set top boxes, HD DVRs, HD-DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, and other sources with an HDMI output. Each source is accessible for viewing on any combination of displays by selecting it with the supplied IR remote.
You simply connect the sources to the Matrixs HDMI inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrixs outputs. Once the sources, the matrix, and the displays are powered and connected, you use the IR remote to select which sources you want to view on which displays.
- Extends the range of HDMI compliant devices by equalizing and reclocking the HDMI signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920 x 1200
- 24 VDC Power Supply (regulatory approvals include UL and CE), RMT-16IR remote control, four 6 ft Mono-Lok HDMI cables and rack ears.
- HDMI / HDCP compliant
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any combination of the four HDMI output displays
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, external IR mini-stereo jack
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 17 W x 1.75 H x 5.875 D
- Rack Mountable: 1U rack space
Retail Price: $2,059.95
Our Discounted Price: $489.50