Channel Plus NF-470 Notch Filter Blocks CATV Channels 70 - 74 and UHF 19 - 23 Creates CATV 71 - 73 NF470 1 Pack In-Line Notch Filter Coupler Barrel Adapter, Part # NF-470
Channel Plus NF-470 Notch Filter
The Model NF-470 Notch Filter couples the incoming signal source coax cable to the input on a splitter or bi-directional DA-series amplifier. Once installed, the NF-470 filters out channels to make room for modulated channels. In addition, the NF-470 blocks the modulated signals from being broadcast back into the coax. The NF-470 is a perfect solution for modulation in the ever-increasing bandwidth taken up by Cable Television (CATV).
The Model NF-470 Notch Filter blocks incoming CATV channels 70-74 and off-air UHF TV channels 19-23, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert TV channels without interference. Please Note: To avoid interference, be sure there's an empty channel on each side of a modulated channel.
- Dimensions: 3.25" L x 1 W"
- Allows insertion of UHF TV channels 20, 21, & 22
- Rejects CATV channels 70 to 74
- Rejects off-air UHF TV channels 19 to 23
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 71, 72, & 73
- Notch filter frequency 499.25 MHz to 523.25 MHz
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Discounted Price: $32.45