Coax-Seal 101-1 1/2" Inch x 10" Inch Strip 3/32" 5 PackThick Hand Moldable Black Mastic Plastic Bulk Tape Coax Sealant Tape for Fittings Universal Waterproof Non-Conducting Roll Wire Wrap, Weather Tight Sealing Cable, Part: 101-1 5 Pack
This is for a 5 Pack!
- Double-sided release backing
- 1/2 inch wide x 10 inches long
- 3/32" Inch thick
- Forms around and seals odd-shaped and difficult fittings.
- Non-contaminating and non-conductive.
- Wide ambient tempreature changes (-30F to +180F).
- Stays flexible for years insuting moisture proof connections.
- Resuable -- allows quick disconnection of fittings and resealing with the same material.
- A must for wireless antennas, satellite TV, microwave work, and wire antenna solder joints.
- Hundreds of uses, moistureproofs all connections.
Why do I need Coax-Seal?
Water and corrosion are the enemies of radio signals carried by wireless networks and radio and TV antennas. Moisture leads to inefficient physical connections and a noisy line. Corrosion results in the destruction of the line's ability to carry signals.
In higher frequencies, UHF, VHF and microwave ranges, water contamination causes losses that look like dead shorts.
For amateur radio buffs, water contamination causes a significant change in SWR. Once corrosion starts, there is no way to stop it. Poor radiation patterns result and antenna efficiency drops.
The simple and inexpensive solution is to seal all of your connections with Coax-Seal for years of protection from moisture and corrosion!
This space age material is simple to apply.
- Remove 6" of plastic.
- Wrap to cover toward fitting.
- After wrapping, mold to form a smooth surface and force out air.
Retail Price: $5.95
Our Discounted Price: $2.49