DTV Set-Top Converter Box Receiver with Analog Pass-Through Philco TB100HH9 Digital to Analog Converter Box D2A HD to SD Off-Air Digital TV Signal, Part # TB100-HH9
This converter box is currently not available.
It has been replaced by the Centronics ZAT502 Digital HD/SD TV Tuner!!!!
Digital TV without Monthly Fees!!!
If you receive over-the-air television broadcasts (from an antenna) and have an analog television, a converter box such as this one will be needed to continue to receive your favorite national broadcast television shows after June 12, 2009. The Philco is fully capable of displaying these new TV broadcasts.
RF Pass-Through to receive Analog and Digital Stations!!!
Did you know... Some analog broadcast stations will remain after June 2009. The Philco dtv converter box features RF Pass-Through. The RF Pass-Through feature allows analog signals to be displayed on your current television as well as the new digital broadcast channels. Some small local TV stations (not national broadcast stations) are not required to upgrade to digital TV transmissions and will not be viewable without RF Pass-Though.
- Closed Captioning
- On-Screen Display
- V-Chip Parental Control
- 1 Set RCA Audio Video Outputs
- Coverts all HD (High Definition) video formats to SD (Standard Definition) 480i format
- UHF/VHF Antenna Input - Female 75 Ohm F-Type Coaxial Connector
- Dolby Digital DTV
- Easy Installation and Operation
- RF Pass-Through
- ATSC Compliant
- Allows for both 4:3 and 16:9 TV Formats
- Displays all Digital TV Formats and Multicast Channels
- Automatic/Manual Programming
- Picture "Still" Button Feature
- Supports Channels 2 - 69
- D2A (Digital to Analog Converter)
- AC Power Adapter
- Remote Control
- Push-On Coaxial Jumper Cable
- Owners Manual
Retail Price: $99.95
Our Discounted Price: $44.95