DIGIAIR PRO 2 TV Antenna Signal Meter Alignment with Digital Readout, Measure the Strength of Up To 6 Channels at One Time, Audio Squawker, Rechargeable Battery, Part # DIGIAIRPRO
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our DIGIAIR PRO meter is intended to provide you with a spectrum view of the available off-air channels and provide a relative strength reading, which will assist in alignment of directional antennas. The default screen (on start-up) focuses on one channel, other multiple-channel presentations (up to 6 channels can be displayed at one time) can be made from the main menu list. The DIGIAIR PRO has a built-in tone generator to assist in alignment. The internal rechargeable batteries can lend power to an antenna pre-amp to give an accurate set-up location.
- Developed for exact Alignment & Adjustment of Off-Air Television Antennas
- Easy to Use with Compact Rugged Design
- Can feed Voltage (5 Volt) to external active - amplified antennas. Short-Circuit protected by automated fuse.
- DIGIAIR can Show a single channel or up to six channels at the same time.
- Digital LCD Display for Signal Strength
- Charged by External DC Power Source of 14 - 20 Volt.
- Easy to Read LCD Display: 128 x 64 Pixels
- Input Frequency: 47 - 862 MHz>
- Input Level: 25 - 1000 dBuV
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm, F - Connectors
- Short Circuit Protection: Automatic fuse on antenna input
- Indicator: Antenna Voltage 5 Volt on/off
- Power Supply: External DC Power Supply 12 - 18 Volt (Center-Pin +)
- Car Charger
- Power Consumption: Ca 230 mA
- Battery: 600 mAh, 8.4 Volt
- Carrying Case
- Signal Presentation on LCD Display in form of thermometer-scales. Spectrum display or three digital numbers. Pitch tone indication on loudspeaker.
Signal Level Readout:
- Thermometer- scales showing maxhold & current signal level. Three-digit numbers showing highest value when measuring on a single channel. Highest tone on loudspeaker. Max-hold function.
Retail Price: $299.95
Our Discounted Price: $179.95