DIGIWAVE DTV-2500 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box with Analog Pass-Through and Smart Antenna Interface ATSC Video Terrestrial Receiver Over-The-Air Set Top Box Home Antenna Signal Aerial with Dolby Digital Sound, Part # DTV2500
This item is no longer available for purchase.
It has been replaced by the Digital TV Converter Box with Analog Pass-Thru and Smart Antenna Input!!!!
DTV-2500 is a user friendly Digital to Analog TV converter. The best choice to enjoy digital programs without changing your TV set! DTV-2500 can convert all digital format programs to analog output.
All Free to Air digital programs can be viewed on analog TV set. Connect the antenna to the F-type connector on the rear of the DTV-2500. The antenna can be mounted on the roof or another appropriate location. It should be aimed towards local DTV broadcast stations for best reception. DTV stations broadcast on both VHF (Ch2~CH13) and UHF (Ch14~CH69) channels. DTV-2500 will pass the antenna signal to TV when this converter is off!
- Plug-&-Play design for easy connection to a TV or monitor
- Meet NTIA CECB Energy Requirement
- User changeable auto sleep function.
- F-type, IEC 169-24, 75 ohm connector for Ch 3/4 RF modulator
- Consume less than 1 watt of power in standby and 8 watt in operation.
- Channel Bandwidth: 6 MHz
- Parental control keeps children from being exposed to undesirable material
- Optional Smart Antenna Interface
- Digital terrestrial receiver delivers free over-the-air digital television signals for an analog LCD television or computer monitor or a traditional CRT TV set
- Support English, French, Spanish 3 OSD language
- Power: SMPS, AC 120V / 60Hz, 10W
- F-type, IEC 169-24, 75 ohm connector for antenna input
- Support antenna signal pass through to TV
- RCA output with Composite Video, Audio L/R
- Support RF Modulator output at channel 3/4
- Selectable picture aspect ratios for 4:3 and 16:9 TV screens
- Intuitive signal-strength indicator shows the strength of the incoming signal
- MPEG-2 Digital & Full ATSC Compliant for 18 ATSC formats, including 1080i, 720p and 480p, plus standard 480i
- Support for closed-caption information
- Frequency Range: 57 ~ 863 MHz: Channel 2 ~ 13 (VHF), 14 ~ 69 (UHF)
- ATSC Digital TV Converter Box
- User Instruction Manual
- Remote Control
- 2 "AAA" Batteries
Retail Price: $119.95
Our Discounted Price: $74.95