The NPR8 Non-Penetrating Roof Mount solve the problems associated with flat-roof installations. It is also an alternative when a non-permanent installation is required, or one that may be moved to other sites. This base frame creates various ways to easily support antennas, and elliptical dish applications (i.e. satellite broadband Internet).
A variety of hole patterns are pre-punched in this base frame. You can drill the center plate area if necessary to fit other antenna foot patterns. No holes need to be drilled in the roof surface, this avoids reluctance by building owners and reduces the possibility of roof leaks. The total weight of the assembly can be varied by the use of either “light” concrete blocks or standard weight blocks. Of course, this and ALL roof mounted antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security.
- Wind leg attachment holes provided in two different directions for maximum stability
- 36.00 in. wide x 2.50 in. high x 37.25 in. deep
- Grey powder coated steel construction
- Fits SLP-F, 18DISH, 1820DISH, DISH 500, 1,000.2, 1,000.4 and DTV66E series antennas. Also fits most 18” & 24” oval dishes.
- No roof drilling or roof penetration required
- Drill custom clearance holes for any other small dish foot pattern.
- Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- 1.5" angle steel frame holds eight concrete blocks for ballast