DirecTV Roof Mat for NPR Non-Penetrating Mount NPR6 NPR8 37.9" x 35.38" Inch Pad Pro Grade Satellite Dish Antenna Mount Skid Slip Pad
Non-Penetrating Mount Roof Pad!!!
These pads are designed to be used under non-penetrating roof (NPR) mounts. No holes need to be drilled in the roof surface with those mount designs but a pad should be used under the frame to provide a small buffer between the metal angle and the roof coating.
Use of a pad can avoid reluctance by building owners and reduce the possibly of roof leaks.
Of course, this and ALL flat-roof NPR antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security. We highly suggest that you install our PVTK1 tether kit for maximum retention of the dish and mount in high wind conditions.
Be safe and show consideration, its much more professional to use both a roof pad and a tether kit!
- Dimensions: 37.25" x 37.25"
- Reduce reluctance of building owners
- Tough pad helps avoid cutting or imprinting the roof surface
- Pad Thickness ~ 0.130"
- Textured pebble-grain surface, not just a piece of used conveyor belt
- Roof Pad gives your job a professional look
Retail Price: $27.95
Our Discounted Price: $19.95