DUAL BUDDY Multi-Satellite Dish Signal Meter Antenna Strength LNB Alignment with LED Readout Display, 22 kHz Switch Control and Field Replaceable Connectors, Commercial Grade, Part # DUALBUDDY
Our DUALBUBBY Multi-Satellite Dish LNB Alignment Meter makes the Hardest Installs Easy!!!!!
The DUAL BUDDY satellite signal meter is used by DBS Installers to align dish antennas and verify in house-signal presence. The DUAL BUDDY has two input connectors to measure separate satellite feeds and simultaneously displays their relative signal strength. The dual signal measurement allows the installer to properly align and adjust the antenna hardware to ensure a balanced multi-sat installation.
The DUAL BUDDY separates itself from other broadband satellite meters by its field replaceable conductors, illuminated display, Dual Signal Balance (DSB) audible tone, 22 kHz switch control, and weather-resistant rugged metal enclosure.
- 22 kHz Switch Control (also DiSEqC Standard)
- Bright LED Display, Easy to read even in direct sunlight.
- Audible Tone with DSB (Dual Signal Balance) Mode
- Carrying Case with Belt Clip
- Wall Transformer for Battery Charging, 120 Volt std / 240 Volt available
- Field Replaceable Connectors
- Signal Strength (RF energy from 950 - 2150 MHz)
- LNB's can be powered from internal battery or IRD
- Internal Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter for Battery Charging
- Dual LNB Signal Inputs
- Rugged Weather-Resistant Metal Enclosure
Retail Price: $399.95
Our Discounted Price: $249.95