Eagle Approved Multiswitch Pro Brand Dual LNB into 4 Output Heavy Duty Satellite Commercial Grade Dish Pro Series Dish Multi-Switch Antenna Signal Distribution
This Switch is no longer available for purchase.
It has been replaced by the Eagle Aspen DTV3X4!!!!
The multiswitch is designed for the independent operation of four satellite receiver systems. This is used to provide satellite signals of either RHCP / LHCP or V / H polarization at four locations. The 35-STV34MA will also provide terrestrial VHF/ UHF signals diplexed on the same coaxial cable. This device is built using surface mount technology which insures consistent reliable operation. Additionally, PIN Diode switching is utilized for faster smoother channel changes.
- Solder-Backed housing, that gives excellent EMI/ RFI shielding >-100dB.
- Commercial Trunk Grade Digital QPSK Signal Distribution.
- Utilizes state of the art Pin Diode signal switching.
- Solder-Backed Case With >100 dB RFI Shielding.
- Amplifies the VHF/ UHF signal to compensate for insertion loss.
- Allows terrestrial VHF/ UHF and satellite I. F. Signals to be combined onto one cable.
- IRD Powered
- Ideal for small SMATV systems.
- Manufactured with Surface Mount Technology, this allows for excellent Thru Loss, Return Loss, Isolation & Group Delay.
- Solder-Sealed Case Offers Water Tight Protection.
- State of the Art PIN-Diode Polarization Switching.
- Passband Frequency: 40-2150 MHz
- Cross Polar Isolation: 30 dB
- Insertion Loss: 54-806 MHz 0 dB // 950-2150 MHz 0 dB
- Noise Figure: 4.8 dB
- Control Voltage: 17 VDC LHCP 13 VDC RHCP
- Satellite: 16 x-sponders, -40 dBc 23 dBm/ x-sponders
- UHF/ VHF: 8 ch., -46 dBc x-mod 20 dBmV/ ch.
- Power Requirements: Max Current Draw (from IRD): 125 mA
- Dimensions: 5.9"( w) x 4.4"( h) x1.1"( d)
Retail Price: $19.95
Our Discounted Price: $7.95