Eagle Approved Multiswitch Pro Brand Dual LNB into 4 Output Heavy Duty Satellite Commercial Grade Dish Pro Series Dish Multi-Switch Antenna Signal Distribution
This item is used to provide satellite signals of either RHCP / LHCP or V / H polarization at four locations. The 35-STV34MA will also provide terrestrial VHF/ UHF signals diplexed on the same coaxial cable. These signals can be separated at the customer's outlet with either a JVI 35-STV48A or 35-SDX100 series diplexer. This device is built using surface mount technology which insures consistent reliable operation. Additionally, PIN Diode switching is utilized for faster smoother channel changes.Features:
- Solder-Backed housing, that gives excellent EMI/ RFI shielding >-100dB.
- Commercial Trunk Grade Digital QPSK Signal Distribution.
- Utilizes state of the art Pin Diode signal switching.
- Ideal for small SMATV systems.
- Solder-Sealed Case Offers Water Tight Protection.
- Allows terrestrial VHF/ UHF and satellite I. F. Signals to be combined onto one cable.
- Solder-Backed Case With >100 dB RFI Shielding.
- Amplifies the VHF/ UHF signal to compensate for insertion loss.
- Manufactured with Surface Mount Technology, this allows for excellent Thru Loss, Return Loss, Isolation & Group Delay.
- State of the Art PIN-Diode Polarization Switching.
- IRD Powered
- Passband Frequency: 40-2150 MHz
- Cross Polar Isolation: 30 dB
- Insertion Loss: 54-806 MHz 0 dB // 950-2150 MHz 0 dB
- Noise Figure: 4.8 dB
- Control Voltage: 17 VDC LHCP 13 VDC RHCP
- Satellite: 16 x-sponders, -40 dBc 23 dBm/ x-sponders
- UHF/ VHF: 8 ch., -46 dBc x-mod 20 dBmV/ ch.
- Power Requirements: Max Current Draw (from IRD): 125 mA
- Dimensions: 5.9"( w) x 4.4"( h) x1.1"( d)
Retail Price: $17.95
Our Discounted Price: $7.95