Eagle Aspen SHN24-Kit Amplified 4-Way Splitter Combiner CATV Off-Air UHF Modulated Signal Super Home Node Modulator Audio Video Signal HD Satellite Dish TV Antenna Signal Combiner Amplifier, Part # SHN-24 Kit
Super Home Node is designed to distribute all off-air signals plus one UHF modulated signal typically from a satellite TV receiver to four TV outlets within a building. The SHN-24 consists of an RF unit plus a wall-plug power unit and power injector. The RF unit therefore has two input connectors & four output connectors.
The unit may also be used with CATV signals, a 5-42 MHz reverse path is provided from each output for use with two way cable systems.
Powering is by an 18VDC wall plug connected to a power injector (included). Power is normally supplied to the modulator port of the RF unit, however, either the modulator or any of the four output ports may be used. Do not attempt to power the RF unit at the Antenna Input.
Please Note: Unit does NOT accept QAM CATV signal.
- Distributes all off-air or CATV signals plus 1 UHF modulated signal to 4 TV outlets
- UHF modulated signal can come from any video source such as a VCR, DVD, CCTV, security camera or satellite receiver
- Video combiner & amplified 4-way splitter housed in 1 chassis
- Includes a power supply/injector
- Unit can be powered at the UHF modulator input or any of the 4 TV output ports
- CATV return path enables the unit to operate with CATV systems that deploy broadband cable modems
Retail Price: $19.95
Our Discounted Price: $4.95