Linear 2131 IR In-Wall Remote Control Target Receiver CP2131 with Talk Back LED Inwall Infrared IR Wall Target Insert for Video Distribution Systems, Part # CP-2131
Linear 2131 12V In-Wall Target with Talk Back LED
The Model 2131 12-volt In-wall IR Target with Talk Back LED is a J-box IR target that connects to the Model 2100A In-wall IR Interface through three wires. When IR remote control signals are received by the target, they are inserted by the Model 2100A into the coax cable and sent back to the video hub. IR emitters connected to the video hub, or to a 5500 series IR enabled modulator connected to the video hub, will repeat the IR remote control signals back to the video source component. For visual feedback to the user, the red "talk back" LED in the IR target will flash as IR remote control signals are received.
The Model 2100A interface must be used at all target locations. Cable requirements for long lengths: three-conductor/24 gauge wire up to 200', 22 gauge up to 600', 20 gauge up to 2000' and 18 gauge up to 5000' (unshielded OK).
Please Note: This wall target is not designed for use with 5-volt IR systems.
- Nominal reception range: > 25 feet
- Nominal reception angle: 45 degrees off axis
- Three-wire connection to Model 2100A interface
- Maximum cable length: One mile with 18 gauge
- Fits Decora style wall plates
- Red "talk back" LED tests system for correct wiring as well as indicating infrared reception
- J-box mounting
- 1.3" W x 4.0" H x 2.2" D
- Includes dark lens for decorator-style wall plate
Retail Price: $89.95
Our Discounted Price: $51.95