Linear COMP-CAT5-EXT Component Audio Extender COMPCAT5EXT Single CAT5 Cable Extends Analog Component Video Audio by Gefen Digital Audio Transmitted over CAT5E CAT6 Cable Sender over CAT5 to Receiver, Part # COMP-CAT5-EXT
This item is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out the Video Distribution Section for similar products!!!
Linear COMP-CAT5-EXT Component with Audio Extender
The Model COMP-CAT5-EXT Component with Audio Extender (Sender and Receiver) extends your audio and video signals with Cat-5 cable. Place your source anywhere and extend the signal up to a 1000 feet away. The Component with Audio Extender will extend Analog Component as well as Analog Audio or Digital Audio (SPDIF or Optical). All audio and video signals are transmitted digitally over a single Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cable and both the analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side.
The Component with Audio Extender sender unit connects to any component video and audio source using the supplied Component and RCA cables. The receiver unit connects to your HDTV component video display and audio input up to 1000 feet away. Only one Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cable is used to connect the sender to receiver for perfect video extension up to 1080p. The sender and receiver are powered by individual 5V DC power supplies.
Includes: Two 5 VDC Power Supplies (Regulatory Approvals Include UL and CE), one 6ft. Component cable, and one 2 RCA L+R audio cable.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Only one Cat-5, Cat-5e, Cat-6 cable is required
- No loss of quality
- Both analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side
- Supports analog L+R audio and multichannel digital audio (SPDIF or Optical)
- Equalization for Cat-5 signal skews
- Extends Component video and audio up to 1000 feet (300 meters) over a single Cat-5, Cat-5e, or Cat-6 cable
- Plug and play installation
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
- Video In/Out: 3 RCA component
- Audio In/Out: 2 RCA Audio, 1 SPDIF, 1 Optical
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 3 W x 1 H x 3.75 D
Retail Price: $399.95
Our Discounted Price: $115.39