Linear COMP-2-HDMI-AD Component Audio to HDMI Adapter COMP2HDMIAD Converts Component Audio / Video to HDMI Digital Signal by Gefen, Component and Audio Input to HDMI Signal Output, Part # COMP-2-HDMI-AD
This item is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out the component video home Theater devices to HDMI compliant digital monitors. This adapter also takes analog L+R audio and encodes it onto the HDMI signal for the full DMI video and audio effect. With the Component with Audio to HDMI Adapter, legacy home theater devices and computer systems can be easily connected to any HDMI display for the full digital video and audio experience.
Simply connect the supplied component cable to the input side of the Component with Audio to HDMI Adapter. Connect the supplied RCA audio cables to the audio inputs of the Component with Audio to HDMI Adapter. Connect the HDMI display or projector input to the HDMI output of the Component with Audio to HDMI Adapter. The adapter generates the compatible analog to digital conversion signals for video and audio as well as encoding the audio onto the HDMI to make the connection between the analog inputs and the digital output work.
- One 6 ft RCA L+R audio cable
- Encodes analog audio onto the video signal for HDMI video and audio
- 5 VDC Power Supply (Regulatory Approvals Include UL and CE)
- Allows you to connect your HDTV YPbPr source to an HDMI input
- Convert Component Video with Audio to HDMI for Digital Displays
- One 6 ft Component cable.
- HDMI compliant
- Supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p
- Digital Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Connector: Type A (19 pin) female
- Video In: 3 RCA component
- Audio Connector: Analog RCA L+R
- Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
- Dimensions: 4 W x 1 H x 4 D
Retail Price: $199.95
Our Discounted Price: $56.95