Linear IR-Extender Infrared Signal Extender Component IR Signal Source Receiver Dome Eye with 6' FT Cord and 1/8" Mini Phono Plug, Allows Video Equipment Relocation, Part # IR-Extender
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our IR Extender relocates your Linear unit 6' feet away from the units usual built-in Infrared Eye with the Linear IR Extender cable. Create a sleek, custom appearance to your A/V setup by concealing your Linear unit, extend the IR signal range, or simply add installation flexibility when locating your Linear equipment -- all at a very reasonable cost.
Plug in the IR-Extenders mini-phono plug into the port marked Remote on your Linear unit and power-cycle your unit. You will now be able to control the Linear unit by pointing your IR Remote at the new IR target.
The IR target is located at the end of the 6-foot extension cable and is used when the Linear equipment chassis with its built-in IR eye is located in an area not directly visible to you. As long as the extender IR eye is directly visible to your IR Remote, you can locate the Linear
chassis up to 6 feet away. The IR-Extender is Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) and Plasma Proof.
- Rubber mat under Extender head unit insures a non-scratch installation
- Adds relocation flexibility to compatible Linear equipment during installation
- Soft and flexible black cable fits in narrow spaces unobtrusively
- IR Extender enables a longer range of control than without the Extender
- Dark colored, tiny IR Eye module hides easily among equipment and furniture
- CFL/Plasma proof
- Connector: 1/8-inch mini-phono plug
- Cable Length: 6' ft
- Dimensions: 2 x 1.4 x 0.8 device, 0.1 dia. cable
- Color: Black
Retail Price: $29.95
Our Discounted Price: $7.95