Linear NF-471 Notch Filter Blocks CATV Channels 75 - 80 and UHF 24 - 29 Creates CATV 76 - 79 NF471 1 Pack In-Line Notch Filter Coupler Barrel Adapter, Part # NF-471
Linear NF-471 Notch Filter
The Model NF-471 Notch Filter couples the incoming signal source coax cable to the input on a splitter or bi-directional DA-series amplifier. Once installed, the NF-471 filters out channels to make room for modulated channels. In addition, the NF-471 blocks the modulated signals from being broadcast back into the coax. The NF-471 is a perfect solution for modulation in the ever-increasing bandwidth taken up by Cable Television (CATV).
The Model NF-471 Notch Filter blocks incoming CATV channels 75-80 and off-air UHF TV channels 24-29, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert TV channels without interference. Please Note: To avoid interference, be sure there's an empty channel on each side of a modulated channel.
- Allows insertion of UHF TV channels 25, 26, 27, & 28
- Dimensions: 3.25" L x 1 W"
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 76, 77, 78, & 79
- Rejects off-air UHF TV channels 24 to 29
- Rejects CATV channels 75 to 80
- Notch filter frequency 529.25 MHz to 559.25 MHz
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Discounted Price: $31.80