Linear NF-469 Notch Filter Blocks CATV Channels 64 - 70 and UHF 14 - 19 NF469 Creates 3 Modulation Channels 1 Pack In-Line Notch Filter Coupler Barrel Adapter, Part # NF-469
Linear NF-469 Notch Filter
The Model NF-469 Notch Filter couples the incoming signal source coax cable to the input on a splitter or bi-directional DA-series amplifier. Once installed, the NF-469 filters out channels to make room for modulated channels. In addition, the NF-469 blocks the modulated signals from being broadcast back into the coax. The NF-469 is a perfect solution for modulation in the ever-increasing bandwidth taken up by Cable Television (CATV).
The Model NF-469 Notch Filter blocks incoming CATV channels 64-70 and off-air UHF TV channels 14-19, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert TV channels without interference. Please Note: To avoid interference, be sure there's an empty channel on each side of a modulated channel.
- Notch filter frequency 469.25 MHz to 497.25 MHz
- Rejects off-air UHF TV channels 14 to 19
- Dimensions: 3.25" L x 1 W"
- Allows insertion of UHF TV channels 15, 16, 17, & 18
- Rejects CATV channels 64 to 70
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 65, 66, 67, 68, & 69
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Discounted Price: $27.42