Monster Cable Ultra 600 THX Certified XPHP Speaker Wire 14 Gauge 2 Conductor 14' FT In-Wall Clear Jacket High Performance Digital Audio Speaker Cable, Part # U2 S600 113885 XPHP
This product is no longer available for purchase.
Please check out our Speaker Wire 14-12 Gauge Section for similar products!!!!
Monster Ultra 600 14/2 THX Certified Clear Jacket 14' FT Bulk Speaker Cable!!!!
Monster Cable is the world's leading manufacturer of cables for audio, video, home theater, car, computer, satellite, and custom installation.
Monster Ultra THX Certified: Ultra-High Performance Connections for Serious Home Theatre Enthusiasts
A high-performance home theatre can deliver all the fun and excitement of a night at the movies. But achieving the ultimate picture and sound at home requires using the ultimate cables. So Monster teamed up with THX, the industry leader in audio and video quality certification for movie theatres, home theater components and DVDs to create the most advanced cables for true reference home theater performance. Monster technologies, and meets stringent THX certification requirements to deliver the best possible performance from your home theatre system.
Monster Cable Ultra 600 Series Cable:
Ordinary speaker cables can compromise your home theater system's audio performance, potentially depriving you of at least half of what makes home theatre come alive the audio. Monster Ultra 600 THX Certified Speaker Cable incorporates features like advanced Time Correct windings for precise imaging and higher copper content provides increased current-handling capacity for more power and wider dynamic range. With ordinary cables, you may be able to hear your movie dialogue, music and sound effects, but with Monster Ultra 600 THX Certified Speaker Cable, you experience it.
- Especially recommended for small to mid-sized high performance loudspeakers.
- Large Gauge 14/2 Precision Wound Standings for greater overall clarity, extended frequency response and deeper bass.
- Impressive clarity, frequency response, and dynamic range with improved imaging and deep, tight bass.
- XPHP CI = 8.6mm +/- 0.2mm
- Linear Polyethylene (LPE) insulation reduces dielectric signal loss for greater clarity.
- Patented Magnetic Flux Tube construction breaks up internal magnetic fields for more natural music reproduction.
- Unique round shape with smooth flexible clear jacket and EZ-Tear center web for easy installation
- Heavy-Duty Clear Duraflex Jacket for maximum protection against abrasion, chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Award winning XPHP technologies now in UL CL3 rated design suitable for runs inside walls.
- Compact Time Correct Windings for more accurate music reproduction.
- Advanced Sound Reproduction.
- Magnetic Flux Tube construction for maximum bass response and more natural sound.
- Special LPE dielectric for greater overall clarity.
- Unique round shape with smooth, flexible jacket for easy installation.
- Impressive clarity and smooth, natural music reproduction.
Retail Price: $19.95
Our Discounted Price: $4.95