Newpoint TH2000 Home Theater Power Center HTS Conditioner Surge Suppressor Outlet Protector Hub 8 Coaxial Cable 15 Amp 680 Joules 6' FT Cord Master Switch Stackable Component, Part # TH-2000
This stackable design complements any Home Entertainment, Home Theatre, or Direct-to-home Satellite system! The gold coaxial connectors help improve the connection with improved sound and picture quality. $25,000 Lighting Insurance provided by Newpoint. Lifetime Warranty.
Easy Installation and Component Coordination:
- Com-Guard Pay-Per View / Internet / Telephone Line Protection.
- 5 AC Power Outlets for system Components (controlled by master power switch)
- 15 amp Resettable Circuit Breaker.
- 2 In and 2 Out Gold Coaxial Connectors for shielded DBS and Cable TV Protection.
- Master Power on / off switch.
- Heavy Duty Case supports up to 150 lb. weight capacity.
- 5 Diagnostic indicator lights including: Under/Over Voltage, Protection Fault, Protection OK, and Power On.
- 3 Unswitched Outlets Provide Continuous Power for Components with Clocks or Programmable Features.
The Cord Management System organizes and conceals cables and power cord clutter. Excess cord lengths are stored underneath the unit, neatly and safely out of the way.
The Stackable Design complements any home entertainment, home theatre or direct-to-home satellite system.
- UL 1449 330 volts (H-N/H-G/N-G)
- UL 1363 listed for safety
- UL 497A listed for Telecommunications Protection
- ANSI C62.41 categories A & B
- 8-Outlets, 90" Power Cord with Right Angle Plug
- 15 ampere-rated Circuit Breaker
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1,800 watts
- Maximum Energy Dissipation: 680 Joules
- 10 to 1 Reduction of EMI/RFI Noise
- Clamping Response Time: < 1 nanosecond
- Telephone Line Clamping: 275 volts
- Maximum Transient current: 46,000 amperes
Dimensions: 2.5" high x 17" wide x 12" deep
- Maximum Transient Current: 20,000 amperes
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz - 1.3 GHz
- Maximum Signal Loss: < 1.5 dB
Retail Price: $99.95
Our Discounted Price: $47.49