Philco TB100HH9 Digital Converter Box Receiver with RF Pass-Through CECB Digital to Analog Converter Box D2A High Definition to Standard Definition Off-Air Digital TV Signal Receiver, Part # TB100-HH9
This converter box is currently not available.
It has been replaced by the Centronics ZAT502 Digital HD/SD TV Tuner!!!!
Digital TV without Monthly Fees!!!
If you receive over-the-air television broadcasts (from an antenna) and have an analog television, a converter box such as this one will be needed to continue to receive your favorite national broadcast television shows after June 12, 2009. The Philco is fully capable of displaying these new TV broadcasts.
RF Pass-Through to receive Analog and Digital Stations!!!
Did you know... Some analog broadcast stations will remain after June 2009. The Philco dtv converter box features RF Pass-Through. The RF Pass-Through feature allows analog signals to be displayed on your current television as well as the new digital broadcast channels. Some small local TV stations (not national broadcast stations) are not required to upgrade to digital TV transmissions and will not be viewable without RF Pass-Though.
- Allows for both 4:3 and 16:9 TV Formats
- Coverts all HD (High Definition) video formats to SD (Standard Definition) 480i format
- Picture "Still" Button Feature
- Dolby Digital DTV
- Automatic/Manual Programming
- UHF/VHF Antenna Input - Female 75 Ohm F-Type Coaxial Connector
- Easy Installation and Operation
- V-Chip Parental Control
- Closed Captioning
- RF Pass-Through
- Displays all Digital TV Formats and Multicast Channels
- Supports Channels 2 - 69
- On-Screen Display
- ATSC Compliant
- 1 Set RCA Audio Video Outputs
- D2A (Digital to Analog Converter)
- AC Power Adapter
- Remote Control
- Push-On Coaxial Jumper Cable
- Owners Manual
Retail Price: $99.95
Our Discounted Price: $44.95