Programmable Automatic Antenna Rotator with IR Remote Control One Cable Rotor ROTR100 HDTV Rotator & Controller 1 Cable Solution Outdoor Off-Air Signal Aerial 120 VAC Position Mast Mount Locator, Part # ROTR-100
Eagle Aspen ROTR100 Automatic HDTV Antenna Rotator Eliminates the need for Rotor Wire!!!
Pro Band has a New Spin On An Old Technology!!!
Introducing the new Eagle Aspen single cable off air antenna rotator; model ROTR100. The days of having to run separate 3 conductor rotor wire between the drive unit and the control unit are in the past. Pro Brand has developed the ROTR100 utilizing DiSEqC code that sends commands to control the drive unit along the same coaxial cable that brings the television signals from the off air antenna into the house. Optional pre-amplifier power can also be supplied via this same cable. Whether performing a new install or retrofitting an existing antenna system, the ROTR100 provides for a fast and easy installation. Additional features have been added making the entire system installer and user friendly. Just One Cable carries off-air signals, rotator power, control & pre-amp power.
Hall Sensor Control: The industry standard for satellite control is now applied to off-air position control. Unlike competitive units, this unit does not rely on timing. The Hall sensors count every motor revolution resulting is 2 degree accuracy.
Pre-amp Power: 18VDC at up to 80 ma. When a pre-amp is not used, this is automatically sensed and the pre-amp power is switched off.
Display & Control: The indoor controller features a 000 degree to 450 degree digital compass display. 1.25 total rotation (450 degree) to allow for easy pointing to stations that are either side of north. Several methods of antenna control are provided.
- Direct Access to a location (e.g.180 degree for south)
- 99 programmable memory locations, which can be assigned
- Up/down through the digital compass display
- the same number as the channel being received
Handheld IR Remote: Software codes available on most higher end universal remote controls.
- 1 Rotator Drive Unit
- 1 Control Unit
- 1 Remote Control
- 2 AA Batteries
- 2 Cable Boots
- 2 Blanking Boots
- Rotation Time: 60 second (max) 360 degrees
- Motor: 350mA (max)
- Torque: 120 Inch Pounds
- Return Accuracy: 2 Degree
- Hall Position Sensor
- DiSEqC 1.2 Format
- Pre-Amp Power +17 VDC at 50 mA (max)
- Input Power: 120 VAC, 20 W
- Control Unit: 54 - 806 MHz
- Drive unit: 54 - 806 MHz
- 200' FT (max length) RG6 Solid Copper Coaxial Cable (no pre-amp)
- 150' FT (max length) RG6 Solid Copper Coaxial Cable (80 nA pre-amp)
- 75' FT (max length) RG6 Copper Coated Steel Conductor Coaxial Cable (no pre-amp)
Please Note: This rotor is not designed to work with antennas that have a boom length that exceeds 131" inches.
Retail Price: $129.95
Our Discounted Price: $74.95