PCT 3X4 Satellite Multi-Switch DIRECTV Commercial Grade 6214IFD 3X4 Satellite IF Multiswitch 24VDC Power Supply, 4 Output VHF/UHF Passive Antenna Distribution 950 - 2150 MHz 2 GHz CM-6214 IFD In-line IF Combiner Digital Video Signal, Part # CM6214-IFD
Channel Master - A Name You Can Trust!!!
These multiswitches are used to provide satellite signals of either RHCP or LHCP polarization from one dish at four or eight locations. In addition, when required, they provide terrestrial VHF/UHF signals diplexed on the same coaxial cable. At the customer outlet, the satellite signals are separated from the VHF/UHF signals with a diplexer such as Channel Master Model 4001IFD.
Model 6214IFD combine VHF/UHF (54-806 MHz) signals with satellite IF signals on one cable to provide up to eight independently switchable wideband outputs.They should be used with a masthead preamplifier or MATV amplifier when all desired VHF/UHF TV signals can be received at comparable levels from a stationary antenna or antenna system, or with a channelized MATV system when this is not the case. Passive VHF/UHF processing allows complete flexibility for VHF/UHF amplification.
- 8014IFD Power Supply Included
- Impedance: 75 Ohm (Female F Connector)
- High Performance 3x4 Satellite Multiswitch
- Commercial Grade
- 3 Inputs / 4 Outputs
Satellite IF Port:
- Frequency Range: 950-2150 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 5 dB
- Noise Figure: 7 dB
- Isolation-Cross Polarization: 32
- Maximum Input (dBm, Per Transponder) 16 Transponders, -35 dBc IMD: -20
- Frequency Range: 54-806 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 8 dB
- Maximum Input (dBm, Per Transponder) 8 Channels, -46 dB x Mod
Optional Power Supply:
Retail Price: $19.95
Our Discounted Price: $8.95