Spacelab CTR-4 4-Way Coaxial Cable Mapper Designed To Find Coax Cables In Systems Test For Open and Short Continuity Beeper with LED Display Auto Off, Part # CTR-4
The coax cable mapper is designed to find and identify multiple coax cables. It's a hand held device designed for CATV and security installers who test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors, or those who wish to map runs to a central bundle. It can be used to put a tone signal on a coax cable, as well as find and identify multiple coax cables connected to a coax splitter. With four serial-number remote terminators, it is ideal for mapping coax installations.
- Tests coax cables for opens and shorts
- Battery-low indicator
- 9-volt battery operation
- Ergonomic design-fits comfortably in your hand.
- Auto power off
- Maximum Cable length 4000' FT
- Easy to use, a must for a do it yourself Pro
- Bright LED display
- Maximum DC cable resistance (Shield + Center Conductor): 100 Ohms
Retails Price: $38.89
Our Discounted Price: $25.95