Steren 400-105 30 Watt Pencil Soldering Iron 110 V UL 1/8 Tip for Component Connection with Long Life Pre-Tinned Clad Tip for Small Electric Equipment Device Board Repair, Part # 400105
The 110 Volt 30 Watt Soldering Iron, with is Long Life Tip, is perfect for any small electrical component connection repair.
How to Solder:
- Clean the parts to be joined.
- Clean the soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of the tip with a coating of solder.
- Heat parts (not solder) to be joined.
- Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it until solder melts and flows freely.
- Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
Retail Price: $5.95
Our Discounted Price: $3.95