Summit 60 Watt Soldering Iron Pencil Tip 110 Volt Component Connection with Long Life Pre-Tinned Clad Tip for Small Electric Equipment Device Board Repair
The 110 Volt Soldering Iron, with is Long Life Tip, is perfect for any small electrical component connection repair.
How to Solder:
- Clean the parts to be joined.
- Clean the soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of the tip with a coating of solder.
- Heat parts (not solder) to be joined.
- Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it until solder melts and flows freely.
- Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
Retail Price: $6.95
Our Discounted Price: $2.49