Winegard SS-3000 Amplified Indoor UHF/VHF HDTV Antenna SharpShooter Digital TV High Definition E Field All-Band Bi-Directional Local Signal Aerial, DTV Multi-Path Band Pass, YELLOW ZONE, Part # SS-3000
Winegards Newest and Best All-Band Indoor Directional / Bidirectional HDTV Antenna Platform by Winegard Company. The SharpShooter SS-3000 E Field Antenna. Made in U.S.A. SharpShooter by Winegard:
- Reception for Apartment / Condominium to Receive Digital Broadcasts where Line-of-Sight to the Transmit Source is Blocked
- Response throughout VHF / UHF Bandpass
- Winegard Scatter-Plane to Reject Digital Multi-Path
- E Field Ultra Noise Amplifier Innovations by Dotcast TM
- Bandpass: 54 - 806 MHz
- Power: 150 mA, 12 VDC
- Amplifier Gain: 7 - 10 dB UHF / VHF (Average)
- Amplifier Noise: 1 dB or Lower VHF / UHF
VHF Low Band: (54 - 88 MHz, Channels 2 - 6)
- Non-Amplified Element Gain: -15 dB
- Average Half Power Beam Width: 87 degrees
- Average Front to Back Ratio: 1.2 dB
- VSWR: 2.0 - 2.1
VHF High Band: (174 - 216 MHz, Channels 7 - 13)
- Non-Amplified Element Gain: -5 dB
- Average Half Power Beam Width: 70 degrees
- Average Front to Back Ratio: 11.3 dB
- VSWR: 2.2 - 2.3
UHF Band: (470 - 806 MHz, Channels 14 - 69)
- Non-Amplified Element Gain: 0 dB
- Average Half Power Beam Width: 36 degrees
- Average Front to Back Ratio: 7.5 dB
- VSWR: 2.2 - 3.3
- Width: 26.75"
- Height: 5"
- Range: Up To 25 Miles
- This antenna is not able to receive signals from inside a basement.
At last!!!! A HDTV antenna specifically designed for the indoor HDTV enthusiast, offers response throughout VHF / UHF band-pass and receives and resonates indoor analog and outstanding HDTV signals up to 25 miles from the transmit source.
Reception for apartment / condo dwellers is said to be ideal for receiving digital broadcasts where line-of-sight to the transmit source is blocked. No other digital antenna can do what the SharpShooter can do.
Retail Price: $99.95
Our Discounted Price: $62.95